"Beauty will help you get the attention, personality will help you capture the heart, but attitude will help you make everything last."

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wear this, Man! Hot Summer Classic Comfort Style!


The temperature is really rising day after day after day this summer. Times like these I'd love to wear comfortable clothes that will still show my personality.

Here's my take on what to wear on days like these. Classic Comfortable Style:

I'd like to wear love V-neck cut shirt like the one from Alternative Apparel.


Then pair it up with Dark Brown Corduroy pants from Zara or the Pleated Brown Corduroy pants (also from Zara).



I’d pick Toms Brown Canvass Desert Botas (the black one will do as well).



Then to cover from the scorching heat of the sun I’d wear scarf like the one from Emporio Armani to protect my neck.


  Then wear Rayban Wayferer for my eye protection.
To add accents I might wear bracelets from tiangge or SM.


To complete the look I will use Neo Classic BB Cream for Homme from Faceshop to give me an even skin. The sheer coverage is perfect as it will not give you an overdone look plus the SPF20 that comes with it will protect your skin from sun exposure. Make sure to blend it really well, you don't want to look like you are wearing a mask. Blend, blend and blend. If you think you already blend it well, blend it some more (seriously).

Spot concealing with Covergirl concealer will help you complete the look.
 
Since it is really hot these days be sure to have a blotting paper with you ALL the time. Oil is your friend since it will help your skin maintain its youthfulness but oil is not really flattering to look at.
Hairstyles below will complement this look:
  Hairstyle #01
  Hairstyle #02
So what do you think of this look? I'd definitely sport this one.

1 comments:

  1. This is really nice to read content of this blog.If you are looking for new ways to advertise your blog, it is important to stay in touch with the latest updates from the search engines. for more details Contact with us Vokse dine instagram følgere

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...