"Beauty will help you get the attention, personality will help you capture the heart, but attitude will help you make everything last."

Friday, October 25, 2013

Face Form! Sleek Contouring and Blush Palette Preview!


I bought 3 palettes of Sleek Makeup's Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette. I have yet to try these on the models to know if these are good. I have high hopes on these palettes. I think these are good if I based it on the swatches I made at the counter. Let's see after I applied it on the models.

Photo below shows the three palettes I bought. The palette cost Php 350.00 for the small one and Php 900.00 for the big ones.


I'll update this post once I already tried and used them.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Henry! I just thought of visiting your page again for some tips and advise about make up. And as usual, it never fails me. Very very helpful! :)
    -Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. Promote Your Blog Content With Your Existing Audience I want to introduce you to a fundamentally more interesting way to promote blog. How To Get New Followers On Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog there are lots of benefits women use sex toy , sex toys fulfill all sexual desires when they alone or single. They carry sex toys within a bag. If you looking to buy more luxury and pleasure full sexual toys then visit - www.adultscare.com or call or WhatsApp - 9872164966

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...