"Beauty will help you get the attention, personality will help you capture the heart, but attitude will help you make everything last."

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Beauty Feature! Colors of Spring 2013!


Finally I was able to post here the beauty Feature I did on the Life & Style Section of Diaryo Filipino. The theme for the feature are the colors of Spring 2013 for eye makeup.

Spring for me is about new beginnings and having fun. And I wanted to express these ideas and display   it as eye makeup for women to wear. I hope these looks will appeal to women and have fun with it.

Below are the colors of Spring 2013 that I used as an inspiration:

Image courtesy of http://www.thefashionistas.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Pantone-colors-spring-2013.jpg

Below is the Beauty Feature:


Check the individual photos below for details:


Look 01: Nectarine on lid and lower lashline


Look 02: African Violet on browbone and lower lashline + Emerald on lid


Look 03: Lemon Zest all over the lid and browbone + Linen on crease

I hope you like all the looks I created as featured on April 2013 issue of Diaryo Filipino.

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...